- Raw and decoded METAR/TAF data
- Dedicated METAR/TAF access with data from certified ANSP (air navigation service provider) MeteoSwiss**
- Airport NOTAM data**
- Data caching for offline access
- Built-in airports database
- Additional airport information like sunrise/sunset, twilight, moon phase, station location/elevation, AWOS data (US airports), timezone, and daylight saving adjustment
* Single one-time in-app purchase for additional functionality.
** as part of a subscription; available in "unlock additional features".
- Nearby stations group
- Runway display with wind components *
- Use Groups to organise your stations *
- Various settings for formats and units
- Map view
- METAR Widget *
- Data sharing and printing (raw and decoded)
- Calculates pressure altitude and density altitude
- Dark mode user interface *
- Import/Export groups (also from/to iOS versions) *
Display stations on the map
You can display nearby stations, stations from your main list, or from any group. Basic Metar information can be accessed directly within the map.
Display wind components for all runways.
Access airport notams.
Use groups for easier handling of your stations.
Place your favourite stations directly on your home screen.
Advanced Data Subscription
From version 1.7 on additional features which generate recurring operation costs for us will be offered within a subscription.
There’s only one subscription type which goes for one year and starts with a 14-days free trial period. It can be canceled at any time during this period.
The following features are enabled while a subscription is active:
- Dedicated METAR/TAF data source
- Airport NOTAM access
During an active subscription the ad banner will also be removed.
Get weather in your language
AeroWeather for Android is localized in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Spanish.
French by Patrick Scheidegger
Italian by Alberto Antonini, PJ Lansbergen a.k.a. Gran Maestro
Portuguese (Brazilian) by Vinicius Ayres de Araujo (Comanche – 183.599)
Spanish by Alejandro Radina
We are committed to provide professional and reliable services, however, AeroWeather for Android is not for operational or navigational use. Do not rely on this application for flight planning. Data decoding might be wrong due to malformatted METAR/TAF. The data presented carries no guarantee whatsoever as to accuracy and/or completeness.
Lakehorn AG will not be liable nor responsible for any resulting damage caused by using this application.
AeroWeather uses weather data from freely available US NOAA, US FAA and other services, which cannot be guaranteed. Costs for AeroWeather are for creation of the apps and backend-services, and not to pay for any weather data. There are no additional charges for freely available weather data sources. There might be in-app purchases for additional weather data in future for which we have to pay as well.
METAR / TAF
Data cache for offline use
Available in 8 languages
Built-in airports database
METAR / TAF from certified ANSP
Import / Export User Data
More features unlock
One Time Payment
Advanced Data Access Subscription