Collecting information about you
No matter what method we use to collect information and no matter how we use that information, we will only collect the information deemed reasonably necessary to fulfill your online requests and our legitimate business objectives.
We collect different types of information about App users for two main reasons:
- To personalise the content of the App and provide funtionality for individual users.
- To help us to monitor and improve the App, web-site, or newsletter.
On the web-site as well in the App we don’t collect any personal information such as name, e-mail, address, or payment information. We collect only the following information:
- Location information that allows us to determine the location of the device when using picture uploading function. For ad-supported products the location information may also be used by itself, aggregated, or combined with mobile identifiers, and shared with third parties, for purposes related to advertising, analytics, attribution (e.g., measuring ad performance), analytics and research.
- Device and usage information in order to provide functionality (such as notifications, cloud synchronisation) that may include (i) information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, advertising identifier and similar information); (ii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device.
- Subscriber information in order to manage and verify your subscription across multiple devices. We collect your digital purchase receipts from Apple together with a unique device identifier. The digital purchase receipts include only information about the type and the time of a purchase. We do not see any contact data, payment information, or your Apple ID. We are using a unique, pseudonymized identifier that is stored inside your iCloud account and only accessible to our app. We also collect data about redeemed trial and promotional codes.
- For statistical reasons and fraud protection, we collect pseudonymized data about the time and type of a purchase or the redeemed trial or promotional codes, the unique user identifier, an anonymous device identifier, the version of the app and the language settings.
We will respect your privacy. Your information will not be given to any third parties beside services providers (listed below) to provide functionality. We may, if subscribed to the newsletter, email you occasionally information or queries about the App, for example, to improve our services.
All information collected via the website and the App is stored on servers located in the United States. We use services from Apple, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Google, and pair Networks, Inc.
To inform our users about new features, releases and blog posts, we provide a newsletter for which you can subscribe with your email address. All information collected via the newsletter is stored on servers located in Germany. Newsletter service is provided by rapidmail GmbH. Blog posts are hosted at tumblr.com.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact us at:
or by email at email@example.com
Last Updated: June 20th, 2018