PixVeew is a fast and simple picture viewer and contact sheet printing application for macOS. You can either manually flip through a collection of images or use a slideshow mode. PixVeew is free to use!
PixVeew requires macOS 10.10 or higher. It’s available in English and German language.
You can also easily move files to the trash folder or convert/recompress files to JPEG format. Contact sheet printing supports many options to customise the layout of the printouts.
PixVeew supports the following picture formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF and many RAW formats.
4 October 2017 – V2.5.1
- bug fixes and improved support for macOS 10.13
- dropped support for macOS 10.9
- added support for TIF files
12 April 2017 – V2.5
- Option to recompress all files in the list with one click
- Added TouchBar support
- Various smaller bug fixes and interface improvements
13 Januar 2017 – V2.4.1
- Bug fixes and improved support for macOS 10.12
- Dropped support for macOS 10.8
10 August 2016 – V2.4
- added support for RAW files (Nikon, Canon, FujiFilm, Panasonic, Olympus, Pentax, Adobe) – other might work as well – Note that opening raw files takes much more time than jpeg files!
11 May 2016 – V2.3
- Filter for image orientation
- Improved german translations
- UI improvements and bug fixes
6 November 2015 – V2.2
- improved support for latest OS release 10.11 (El Capitan)
- added support for multi-screen setups
- removed “Plus-Mode” – all features are free in this version
30 June 2015 – V2.1
- converting pictures to JPEG format (requires plus mode purchase)
- recompressing JPEG pictures (requires plus mode purchase)
- Shuffle pictures before slideshow
- Sharing pictures on Twitter, Facebook, E-Mail…
- Added support for BMP format
- Finder service allows adding files/folders directly from the Finder
- Increased limit to 15.000 pictures
- fixed broken online help
16 May 2015 – V2.0
- contact sheet printing: up to 108 pictures per page, lots of options to configure output
- unlimited contact sheet printing requires In-App upgrade to plus mode
- improvements to drag&drop and overall responsiveness
11 April 2015 – V1.1
- More controls in full screen view (zooming, moving, actual size, fit to screen)
- GIF support (no animations)
- minor bug fixes
- changed application name to PixVeew
11 March 2015 – V1.0
- initial version
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.